Fairfield has specialist expertise, working in partnership with Healthcare professionals. We understand your needs, and our solutions are designed to ensure and enhance patient safety, whilst enabling you to reduce costs, optimise inventory, and gain complete visibility and traceability over your surgical assets.
We have delivered effective solutions to a wide range of Hospitals and Trusts throughout the UK including Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Derriford Hospital Plymouth and Manchester Royal Infirmary.
We know that coding is a complex matter. Our projects are designed to simplify the process that hospitals and trusts need to integrate, in order to benefit from leading edge technologies. We have helped many organisations adopt and embrace 2D and 1D barcode technologies for surgical instrument and tray tracking, which is designed to improve patient safety, lower costs dramatically, and increase efficiency.
Fairfield Surgical Instrument marking and tracking solutions offer:
- Complete traceability for each individual instrument including single / supplementary instruments & loan equipment
- Assurance of patient safety in high risk surgery
- Reduced costs & optimised inventory management
- Unrivalled unique surgical instrument marking technology of the highest excellence
- Comprehensive surgical instrument marking service – on or off-site
- Expert advice and consultancy on GS1 data matrix coding or other barcode symbologies
- Uniquely configured leading edge hardware
- Integration into host or tracking systems, existing or new
- Knowledge sharing approach – ensuring a smooth integration of the project into current or new processes