Here at Fairfield, we can supply all the hardware you’ll need to write and read your RFID inlays and tags, from industry-leading manufacturers such as Zebra and Impinj, along with additional specialist manufacturers of hardware, software and integration services.
Anti-clockwise from left:
- ZT600 Industrial Printer – designed for rugged environments and running 24/7. Cloud connectivity, field-upgradable thermal transfer printer with full RFID encoding facility.
- ZQ520 Mobile Printer – this rugged printer is built to withstand repeated drops, spills and shocks, yet it’s friendly to workers – even those using gloves and also to IT, when it comes to integration and management.
- ZD500R Printer – compact and easy to use, this printer delivers intelligence and advanced features for convenient, simple operation.
- RFD8500 RFID Sled – pair the Bluetooth-enabled RFD8500 Sled with Zebra’s TC51, an Android or iOS smartphone, a laptop or desktop computer and you’re ready to read RFID tags.
- MC3330R Reader – no need to walk to locate and count items. Let the data come to you. The MC3330R offers the industry’s best read rates and accuracy. Plus, it combines the ease of Android with the functionality of keypads for effortless migration.
Impinj Speedway readers are high-performance, enterprise-class fixed readers and the #1 selling RAIN RFID readers in the world.
With the largest installed base of fixed readers across a diverse range of applications, Speedway readers deliver market-leading performance, quality, flexibility and reliability for companies who use RAIN RFID to increase sales, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Enhanced Shopper Experience
For further details on the above and our wider range of printer-encoders, readers and antennae, please get in touch by giving us a call or completing the enquiry form below.