Near-field Communication (NFC) is becoming increasingly common among brand owners, retails and consumers alike, being ideal for a myriad of applications, such as brand authentication, product reviews, consumer loyalty programmes and as an ideal medium for gaining further information from a manufacturer or supplier of a particular product or service. Requiring only a smartphone, the NFC platform is becoming increasingly common as a cost-effective medium to communicate with your customers.
We can supply NFC labels or tags in small quantities – you can be up and running encoding your own tags in minutes! We can also supply tags suitable for use outdoors.
NFC Use Cases:
- Social media campaigns
- Provide key product or service information
- Product loyalty programmes
- Product usage and interactive tracking
- Product re-order capability
- Brand protection
- Product lifecycle information and recycling locations
- Provide information on animals or exhibits in zoological parks or museums
NFC -vs- Alternatives, such as QR Codes or Bar Codes:
- Quick and easy to use – simply tap phone to product
- No app to download – NFC is “built-in” to many of the latest smartphones
- 1:1 communication
- NFC doesn’t take up space on the label or packaging, as it doesn’t need line of signs to read – it be added to the back of a label or to the inside of a package