Fairfield understands that many projects will be specific to individual customers’ requirements. That’s why we offer a bespoke design & project management service to ensure we identify your pain points and bottlenecks and incorporate those into the final delivered product or service, ultimately, maximising manufacturing efficiency and optimising processes.
This can include some or all of the following:
- Initial meeting to discuss ideal scenario requirements
- Line walk through current processes
- Identification of pain points or bottlenecks
- Initial process schematics
- Detailed itemised quotations
- Proof of Concept demonstrations of technology platforms or specific equipment
- Samples or prototypes of labels or tags for application evaluation
- Application Beta-testing
- Installation of solution and training of “super-users”
- After-sales support, including help line options
- Cloud hosting if appropriate to the delivered solution
Whether it be a simple inventory control and reporting Microsoft Windows-based app or a multi-site data application, fairfield have strong relationships with Global suppliers of hardware to provide precisely the exact solution for your application.
Get in touch by completing the form below, or by giving us a call to see how we can help ensure your printing, labelling and data capture perform to the highest possible expectations.