Our Approach to Managing the COVID-19 Situation
With the increasing international focus on containing/minimising the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented a number of precautionary measures to assure the continuity of business and safety of our employees during this challenging period.
Today, can confirm our position as follows:
- Fairfield Labels continues to operate normally in terms of label production and our ability to ship goods to our customers, both from stock and also daily manufactured products.
- We continue to work with our material suppliers to ensure the supply chain into Fairfield for raw materials runs as effectively as possible, thereby minimising possible disruption to our customers.
Colleague Health & Wellbeing
- Our management, sales, marketing and finance team are all equipped to work from home, with links to the office and production team and will do so from today until further notice, minimising any potential risk to our production team.
- Good hygiene practices have been promoted including the provision of hand sanitisers and disposable tissue across our office and manufacturing areas, including our delivery vehicle.
- Restrictions on number of personnel on breaks and in communal areas at the same time.
- For the foreseeable future, we will not be accepting visitors to our site, unless deemed essential to the continuing operation of the Company. This includes suppliers’ representatives and customer collecting finished goods from us.
- For our delivery drivers, a process has been implemented to ensure our vehicle “touch points” are regularly cleaned – these include steering wheel, door handles etc by wiping with anti bacterial wipes. Disposable protective gloves will also be provided to drivers, as will hand sanitiser in vehicles.
- Please continue to use your normal contact
points’ email addresses or mobile numbers. Additional email addresses are:
- For sales & general enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For accounts: email@example.com
We are aware that this situation is changing daily and as such these measures are subject to continual review in accordance with guidance from UK Government and the World Health Organisation.
As a valued stakeholder of our company, we ask for your support, understanding and cooperation during this period. We will work with you with regard to your own practices and ask that you consider the measures above with particular regard to visitor management and logistics control.
March 20th 2020